Boston Beauty Event-Monday, May 18thPosted: May 13, 2009
The “Look Your Best at Every Age” beauty happy hour event is taking place at the Boston Harbor Hotel on May 18th, from 6pm-9pm. Biolage haircare, Lancome skincare and well-known Boston nutritionist Courtney Little will be on-hand to provide free expert consultations to consumers who want to look younger without spending thousands on expensive treatments and surgeries. Here is the scoop on exactly what is going on:
* Receive one-on-one consultations from Biolage Artistic Designers and experience the transformative power of knowing the most flattering haircolor shades and the most age appropriatehair style unlocking your full beauty potential and looking your best at every age. And, celebrate the launch of Biolage’s first anti-aging haircare range, rejuvatherapie.
* Get an intimate one-on-one skincare consultation with Lancôme’s experts. Experience Lancôme’s amazing Skin Diagnôs machine to precisely identify your needs and to find your skin’s path to True Beauty At Every Age.
* Renowned local nutritionist Courtney Little will be on-hand to talk about simple ways to improve your health and well-being and how choosing the right foods can help you reveal a more youthful look.
* Diagnose your hair’s health by taking the “What’s Your Hair’s True Age” quiz at the designated kiosk.
* Mingle, sip cocktails, enjoy natural and organic hors d’oeuvres.
* Receive an exclusive gift bag loaded with $150 worth of beauty goodies, including Biolage rejuvatherapie, and enter a contest to win an exciting weekend spa getaway.
If you're in or near the Boston area on Monday, May 18th, why not stop by the Boston Harbor Hotel- 70 Rowes Wharf, Boston, (800) 752-7077. But space is limited, and all guests must RSVP at www.biolage.com\rejuvaevent to secure entry.